VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR
I pride myself on working with my client to understand their brand objectives and create content that helps them reach their goals. Whether I am working with individual entrepreneurs or large corporate clients, it all comes down to telling a good story. Your message is best delivered when you create content that will engage your audience and reach them on a personal level.
Together we will work to:
- Define your brand.
- Create a video concept that amplifies your messaging.
- I work with professionals in every area of production and will choose camera, crew and editorial staff to fit the specific needs of your project.
- You will be able to see your project as it develops and get opportunities throughout the process to get updates and give feedback.
- Your work will be done in a timely manner with superior broadcast results.
- I work with a wide variety of creatives who can build websites, disseminate on social media or create a marketing strategy to help you reach your goals!
As a writer, I have crafted copy for on-camera celebrities, online articles and personal blogs to attract customers to entrepreneurial websites. I am skilled at finding the right voice for each client and creating content that reflects their tone and style.
Services I provide include:
- Writing blogs/editing blogs
- TV/Film script writing/editing
- Articles on a diverse range of subjects – I am well versed in research and two sourcing my work!
- Headlines, Tagline and Company names.
- If there is ANYTHING you need written – just ask!
Whether you’re at a party and get introduced to a venture capitalist or you’re on camera and touring your latest novel, you need make an impression that will stay with your audience so they want to continue the conversation beyond that moment. I work with corporate and private clients to help them find their voice and present the best version of themselves.
We will focus on the following:
- What is your brand?
- What is the most important message you want to convey?
- What is your ‘creation story?’
- How to craft your Query Letter to media outlets?
- How to prepare for a ‘pre-interview’ with a producer.
- The do’s and don’ts for an on-camera interview.
- And a mock interview to practice what you’ve learned!
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to work with an industry professional and raise your game! Feel free to reach out with any questions or to book a session!